All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatients with epilpesy pose many clinical challenges. Even experienced clinicians occasionally arrive at the point where diagstic, work-up, treatment, or progstic thinking becomes blocked. Epilepsy is the fifth volume in the What Do I Do Now? series and provides the clinician with the necessary tools to evaluate and treat an epilepsy patient. Applying a case-based approach of curbside consultation, the authors present 31 actual cases, providing key points to remember and recommendations for further reading at the end of each case and including EEGs and imaging where applicable. Concise and readable, Epilepsy is the perfect quick-reference guide for anyone working with epilepsy patients.
- Author BiographyCarl W. Bazil, MD, PhD, Caitlin Tynan Doyle Professor of Clinical Neurology, Director, Division of Epilepsy and Sleep, Department of Neurology, Columbia University, New York, NY. Derek Chong, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Director, Clinical Anticonvulsant Drug Trials, Department of Neurology, Columbia University, New York, NY. Daniel Friedman, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Department of Neurology, New York University, New York, NY.
- Author(s)Carl W. Bazil,Daniel Friedman,Derek J. Chong
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWhat Do I Do Now?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note16 illus.
- Weight310 g
- Width146 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.