All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Order controls all. Under their rule, it is said that crime goes unpunished for the Order sees all. Commit a crime, forfeit all. Even the far off planetary system of Paliy cant escape the Order. For it is there that a young man sworn to protect the Star of the Galaxy is about to pay the ultimate price. His death will mark the beginning of a new era but ather must step forward to take his place. Can a young outcast from beyond the Rift save the Star of the Galaxy while protecting its incence?
- Author BiographyEmily Asimov grew up with books. Libraries raised her. When she was ten, she discovered the writings of her grandfather and started dreaming of being a writer one day. She read every fantasy and science fiction book she could find. Somewhere along the way though she lost the writer's dream. She never stopped writing, but the very idea of being a writer one day faded away. At least until, she found her voice again and was encouraged by others to share her writing with others. As a life-long fan of all things science fiction, her goal is to write and publish sci-fi adventures for all ages. The characters in her Star Chasers books explore the vast reaches of the galactic empire controlled by the Order of Eight.
- Author(s)Emily Asimov
- Date of Publication26/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.