All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a valuable and readily reproducible collection of established and emerging techniques on modern genetic analyses. Chapters focus on statistical or data mining analyses, genetic architecture, the burden of multiple testing, genetic variance, measuring epistasis, multifactor dimensionality reduction, and ReliefF. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Epistasis: Methods and Protocols aids scientists in continuing to study elucidate epistasis in the context of modern data availability.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1253
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, 24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight924 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJason H. Moore,Scott M. Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.