All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in German in 1933 and in English in 1960, Epistemological Problems of Ecomics presents Ludwig von Misess views on the logical and epistemological features of social interpretation as well as his argument that the Austrian theory of value is the core element of a general theory of human behavior that transcends traditional limitations of ecomic science. Epistemological Problems of Ecomics presents the first outline of Misess general science of human action, and may, therefore, be of special interest to individuals with kwledge in sociology or philosophy or those who are seeking a suitable initiation to Misess thought. This volume is unique among Misess works in that it contains a collection of essays in which he contested the theories of intellectuals he respected, such as Carl Menger, Eugen von Bohm-Bawerk, and Max Weber. Mises describes how value theory applies to human action at all times and places, as opposed to ecomic theory, which applies only to human action guided by ecomic calculation.
- Author BiographyLudwig von Mises (18811973) was the leading spokesman of the Austrian School of economics throughout most of the twentieth century. Bettina Bien Greaves is a former resident scholar and trustee of the Foundation for Economic Education and was a senior staff member at FEE from 1951 to 1999.
- Author(s)Ludwig Von Mises
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Weight496 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBettina Bien Greave,Bettina Bien Greaves
- Translated byGeorge Reisman
- Foreword byBettina Bien Greave,Bettina Bien Greaves
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.