All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEpistemology, Archaeology, Ethics: Current Investigations of Husserl's Corpus presents fifteen original essays by an international team of expert contributors that together represent a cross-section of Husserl Studies today. The collection manifests the extent to which single themes in Husserl's corpus cant be isolated, but must be considered in relation to their overlap with each other. Many of the accepted views of Husserl's philosophy are currently in a state of flux, with positions that once seemed incontestable w finding themselves relegated to the status of one particular school of thought among several. Among all the new trends and approaches, this volume offers a representative sample of how Husserlian research should be conducted given the current state of the corpus. The book is divided into four parts, each dedicated to an area of Husserl Studies that is currently gaining prominence: Husserlian epistemology; his views on intentionality; thearchaeology of constitution; and ethics, a relatively recent field of study in phemelogy.
- Author BiographySebastian Luft is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Marquette University, USA. His previous publications include P.hanomenologie der Phanomenologie: Systematik und Methodologie der Phanomenologie in der Auseinandersetzung zwischen Husserl und Fink (Kluwer, 2002). Pal Vandevelde is Professor of Philosophy at Marquette University, USA. His previous publications include Etre et Discours: La question du langage dans l'itinEraire de Heidegger (1927-1938) (Academie Royale de Belgique, 1994) and The Task of the Interpreter: Text, Meaning, and Negotiation (University of Pittsburgh Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Adam Konopka,Andres Colapinto,Arun Iyer,Daniel J. Dwyer,David Kasmier,John P. Anders,Neal DeRoo,Victor Biceaga
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- Series TitleIssues in Phenomenology and Hermeneutics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPol Vandevelde,Sebastian Luft
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.