All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the latest research in Husserl Studies, this collection presents fifteen new essays on key topics in the field from an international team of writers. Epistemology, Archaeology, Ethics: Current Investigations of Husserl's Corpus presents fifteen original essays by an international team of expert contributors that together represent a cross-section of Husserl Studies today. The collection manifests the extent to which single themes in Husserl's corpus cant be isolated, but must be considered in relation to their overlap with each other. Many of the accepted views of Husserl's philosophy are currently in a state of flux, with positions that once seemed incontestable w finding themselves relegated to the status of one particular school of thought among several. Among all the new trends and approaches, this volume offers a representative sample of how Husserlian research should be conducted given the current state of the corpus. The book is divided into four parts, each dedicated to an area of Husserl Studies that is currently gaining prominence: Husserlian epistemology; his views on intentionality; the archaeology of constitution; and, ethics, a relatively recent field of study in phemelogy.
- Author BiographyPol Vandevelde is Professor of Philosophy at Marquette University, USA. His previous publications include Etre et Discours: La question du langage dans l'itineraire de Heidegger (1927-1938) (Academie Royale de Belgique, 1994) and The Task of the Interpreter: Text, Meaning, and Negotiation (University of Pittsburgh Press, 2005). Sebastian Luft is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Marquette University, USA. His previous publications include Phanomenologie der Phanomenologie: Systematik und Methodologie der Phanomenologie in der Auseinandersetzung zwischen Husserl und Fink (Kluwer, 2002).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPol Vandevelde,Sebastian Luft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.