All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Epistle to Ephesians contains powerful statements of Pauline doctrine, but many questions can be raised about its authorship and intended readership. John Muddiman's exposition of this text explores these issues and their theological implications, deploying the latest scholarship to provide a thorough and illuminating commentary on this epistle.
- Author BiographyJohn Muddiman is a respected and well known biblical scholar. He is the C.B. Caird Fellow in New Testament Studies, Mansfield College, Oxford.
- Author(s)John Muddiman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBlack's New Testament Commentaries S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1 illustration (b&w)
- Weight413 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.