All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the versatile utility of the determinination of epitopes, beneficial to a wide variety of scientists from immulogists to structural biologists to biotechlogists, the need for a thorough, state-of-the-art collection of experimental protocols is clear. In Epitope Mapping Protocols, Second Edition, expert contributors from a broad spectrum of scientific backgrounds update and expand the successful first edition with cutting-edge techniques and applications, including approaches to both antibody or B-cell epitope mapping and T-cell epitope mapping as well as a new section on the profiling of antibody signatures in biological fluids. Written in the popular Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include brief introductions to the topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and Notes sections, which highlight tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Epitope Mapping Protocols, Second Edition is a reliable and valuable reference for all those who wish to understand and further investigate the diversifying field of epitope mapping.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/05/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 524
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1134 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMike Schutkowski,Ulrich Reineke
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.