CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionOnly by Letting Go of Yourself Will You Become Who You Are  New York, 2050: Daniel is enmeshed in a world in which he does t belong, which he finds loathsome, intolerable. Orphaned as a young child, he has in his 23 years never kwn family or friendship. The City lies in the secure grip of the IDSC, a draconian organization charged with the security and stability of the United States. This fact, ever present, undeniable, seems far removed from a man who lacks t just a sense of community but a sense of self as well. And he is plagued by nightmares, which he cant understand yet netheless push him toward the unkwn, the darkness of all that may be. After meeting a beautiful woman named Alena and her father Thorin, he and Thorin leave The City, set on a mysterious destination kwn simply as The Centre. The journey traces t only Daniel's path away from New York but also the incremental revelation of his past and true self, bringing closer the actuality of where he has come from, what he is, and what he is destined to become.  24 years earlier, Peter, Andrew, and a younger Thorin leave The Bay, set on a historic gathering in Philadelphia, which unbekwnst to them will initiate events that will change their lives, alter the very reality to which they've been accustomed, forever. Along the way they are joined by Edith, a thoughtful, Kind girl from Salt Lake City, and meet Jonathan, a mysterious man with a taste for good cognac and good times with Friends. The situation in Philadelphia, however, is t what they expect, and soon all turns to chaos, from which the friends emerge changed, each set on different ends. Andrew enlists with a man called Michael, chairman of an enigmatic organization kwn simply as IDSC. Thorin leaves to stay with his fiancee in Washington D.C. Edith returns to her w seemingly boring life in Salt Lake. Peter... Peter returns to San Francisco, alone and disillusioned. What ne of them realize, what they would never suspect, is that they are already being moved by an intricate plan, a device of Fate and the vision of one who would change the nature of the U.S. and the world itself. When they are at last brought back together, the results are catastrophic, shaking their world to the core.  Epoch Awakening is the first chapter in an epic tale of political upheaval, personal growth and discovery, and the burgeoning Spirit that will mark the New Age of this world. WWW.EPOCHTRILOGY.COM facebook.com/EpochTrilogy In The Epoch Trilogy, Jeffrey draws on many sources. Judeo-Christian imagery and motifs, elements of other world mythologies and philosophies, concepts born of anthropology, linguistics, and psychoanalysis, contemporary and historical social and political phemena, as well as a good dose of inspiration from his favorite band, The Grateful Dead, come together in a presentation that is both a reflection and translation, a projection, of the world in which we live. Among its lines is found an in-depth discussion and development of freedom, friendship, identity, and the significance of the stories we all read, write, and live every day. He hopes readers will t only find an engaging and entertaining story but also a greater understanding of themselves and of the profundity of the human condition generally.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Panzer was born in Rochester, NY in 1981. The youngest of three siblings, he graduated from Cornell University in 2005, receiving a degree in Philosophy, after which he moved with his long-time girlfriend, Yvette, to North Bend, WA, where they currently reside. Jeffrey works as a private instructor of English and language arts, spending his free time with his family and pets -- three cats, a bloodhound named Jeremiah, and a pitbull named Prudence -- enjoying the outdoors and all that the wilderness of Washington has to offer. In July of 2012 the two were blessed with the birth of a daughter, Irie Annemarie, and look forward to more children in the future.
- Author(s)Jeffrey a Panzer
- PublisherHarp Unstrung
- Date of Publication21/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarp Unstrung
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.