All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA unique exploration by a French scholar of the contradictions inherent in the practice and justification of affirmative action programs in the United States.
- Author BiographyDANIEL SABBAGH is a research fellow at CERI/FNSP. He now teaches at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris and at the Universite Paris I (La Sorbonne), France.
- Author(s)Daniel Sabbagh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2007
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Sciences Po Series in International Relations and Political Economy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.