All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEquality-the battle cry of the French Revolution-has come to be accepted as everyone's birthright today. But what is equality? Is it a chimera in a world manifestly still abounding in inequality among individuals, nations, and races? To this eternally fascinating subject, eighteen outstanding political scientists, jurists, and philosophers address themselves with vigor and profundity in this important and illuminating work.
- Author BiographyJ. Roland Pennock was professor of political science at Swarthmore College for more than twenty-five years, as well as a fellow at the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation. John W. Chapman is professor emeritus of political science at the University of Pittsburgh.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJ. Roland Pennock,John W. Chapman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.