All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws together a wealth of kwledge from a varied list of contributors all of whom recognise the importance of promoting equality in secondary schools. Drawing on a wealth of kwledge from a diverse group of contributors, this volume addresses the importance of going beyond equal opportunities. The contributors provide a compelling argument for promoting equality in secondary schools. Issues covered include: social class; 'race'; gender; sexual orientation; disability and special educational needs with reference to all subjects taught at secondary school level.
- Author BiographyMike Cole is Research Professor in Education and Equality and Head of Research at Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln, UK, where he is also Director of the Centre for Education for Social Justice.
- Author(s)Mike Cole
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.