All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to utilize the intimidation and shock force even of unfamiliar weapons in this long-awaited fourth volume of the acclaimed Black Medicine series. Dr. Mashiro shows you how to pick up and operate modern spray and electric shock weapons, firearms, hatchets, knives, sticks, shields and more under the stress of an actual violent attack.
- Author(s)N. Mashiro
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBlack Medicine S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.4
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight140 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
Most relevant reviews
- wildcat64-999905 Apr, 2016by
I was a bit disappointed its not as good as the first book in the series, not many helpfull photos and pictures in this volume!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.