All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a wonderful narrative telling of Equia's early life in Ibo country, his days as a slave in Southern America and of his later travels. 'Equia's book continues to be relevant well after two centuries t only because it is was competently organised and well written but also because it has behind it a strong personality whose presence is felt on every page.' Professor Ogude.
- Author(s)Olaudah Equiano,Paul Edwards
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/10/1996
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHeinemann African Writers Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight192 g
- Width136 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement1st Abridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.