All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives the historical development, explanations of technical specifications, and a basic understanding of how to use different equilibrium models in an applied framework. It contains an accessible analytical survey of ecomic equilibrium models, including multi-sector programming models (linear and quadratic) and the computable general equilibrium (CGE) model. The book introduces the importance of disinvestment, and hence, a model of ecomic transformation is developed. Finally, the globalisation process of the production system is examined. The equilibrium models in this book are presented in an easy way. Although the book is primarily written for advanced undergraduates and beginning graduates, the reading of the book will appeal to anyone interested in ecomic theory and applied modelling in the field of ecomics.
- Author BiographyRonny Noren is Associate Professor of Economics at Mid Sweden University, Sweden. He received his Ph.D in economics at Stockholm University in 1987.
- Author(s)Ronny Noren
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number667
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.