All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a graduate textbook in Statistical Physics intended for students in Physics, Biophysics, Chemistry, Materials Science, and Engineering. It is based on using computer simulations in Python as a learning tool. Many exercises involve simulations, and a set of listings of computer programs are given in the appendix. Algorithms discussed include molecular dynamics, Metropolis Monte Carlo, Gibbs ensemble, and the Wolff algorithm.
- Author BiographyLeonard M. Sander is Professor of Physics and Complex Systems at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. His research interests include pattern formation, non-equilibrium statistical physics, and biophysics.
- Author(s)Dr Leonard M Sander,Leonard M Sander
- Date of Publication27/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.