All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from 17 of the world's leading equine experts, Equine Ophthalmology provides the comprehensive and authoritative coverage you need to diagse, manage, and operate on ocular disorders in horses. Detailed illustrations facilitate the accurate identification of a wide range of ocular diseases, while up-to-date and easily accessible clinical information helps you decide on the best course of treatment.
- Author(s)Brian C. Gilger
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note950 illus.
- Weight1778 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.