All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Institute of Science and Techlogy estimates that the loss of information between the construction of a building and the operation and maintenance of that building results in a 15.8 billion dollar loss annually. The loss is due to inconsistent standards for how to capture information about the facility and its equipment. Drawing upon his twenty plus years of experience in facility management and his intimate kwledge of CSI classification systems and standards, Robert Keady tackles this problem head-on. Using industry standards that are already in use in the AEC industry, Keady provides the roadmap for capturing everything you need to kw to operate and maintain your facility.
- Author BiographyROBERT A. KEADY Jr., CEM, FMP, is a Certified Facilities Management Specialist for the United States government. Mr. Keady has more than twenty years of experience in facility management for various industries and is the CSI OmniClass Chairman for Table 23 - Products. He has been published in the Facilities Engineering Journal of the Association for Facilities Engineering, and is a frequent speaker and trainer.
- Author(s)R. A. Keady
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight484 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.