Equity Asset Valuation Workbook by Thomas R. Robinson, John D. Stowe, Elaine Henry, Jerald E. Pinto (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.43+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
About this product
- DescriptionA companion workbook for the Second Edition of Equity Asset Valuation In the Second Edition of Equity Asset Valuation, experts Jerald Pinto, Elaine Henry, Thomas Robinson, and John Stowe, fully detail the contemporary techniques used to determine the intrinsic value of an equity security, and show you how to successfully apply these techniques in both foreign and domestic markets. In the Second Edition of the Equity Asset Valuation Workbook, they offer you a wealth of practical information and exercises that will further enhance your understanding of this discipline. This detailed study guide-which parallels the Second Edition of Equity Asset Valuation chapter by chapter-contains concise summary overviews of the chapters, challenging problems, and a complete set of solutions. An all-inclusive study companion to the Second Edition of Equity Asset Valuation Topics covered include the equity valuation process, discounted dividend valuation, free cash flow valuation, and residual income valuation Challenges readers with question/answer sections for each chapter in the main book Engaging and accessible, the Second Edition of the Equity Asset Valuation Workbook reviews essential concepts you must be familiar with in order to excel at this endeavor.
- Author BiographyJERALD E. PINTO, PhD, CFA, is Director, Curriculum Projects, in the Education Division at CFA Institute. Before coming to CFA Institute in 2002, he consulted to corporations, foundations, and partnerships in investment planning, portfolio analysis, valuation, and quantitative analysis. Pinto also worked in the investment and banking industries in New York and taught finance at NYU's Stern School of Business. He holds an MBA from Baruch College, a PhD in finance from the Stern School, and is a member of CFA Virginia. ELAINE HENRY, PhD, CFA, is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at the University of Miami, where she teaches courses in accounting, financial statement analysis, and valuation. After working in corporate finance at Lehman Brothers, strategy consulting at McKinsey & Company, and corporate banking at Citibank, she obtained a PhD from Rutgers University where she majored in accounting and minored in finance. THOMAS R. ROBINSON, PhD, CFA, CPA, CFP, is Managing Director of the Education Division at CFA Institute. He joined CFA Institute as head of educational content in 2007 from the University of Miami, where he was an associate professor of accounting and director of the Master of Professional Accounting Program. Robinson was also concurrently managing director of a private wealth investment advisory firm. He was active locally and nationally with the CFA Institute prior to joining the staff. JOHN D. STOWE, PhD, CFA, is O'Bleness Chair Professor of Finance at Ohio University. He previously served as Head of Curriculum Development and Director of Exam Development at CFA Institute. Stowe has also been professor of finance and associate dean at the University of Missouri Columbia, where he taught investments and corporate finance. Stowe has won several teaching awards and has published frequently in academic and professional journals in finance. He is also coauthor of a college-level textbook in corporate finance. Stowe earned his BA from Centenary College and his PhD in economics from the University of Houston. He obtained his CFA charter in 1995.
- Author(s)Elaine Henry,Jerald E. Pinto,John D. Stowe,Thomas R. Robinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCFA Institute Investment Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight216 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.