Equity Asset Valuation by Thomas R. Robinson, John D. Stowe, Elaine Henry, Jerald E. Pinto (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $132.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $63.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive look at the equity valuation process With the Second Edition of Equity Asset Valuation, the distinguished team of Jerald Pinto, Elaine Henry, Thomas Robinson, and John Stowe, fully update information associated with this important discipline. Blending theory with practice, they detail the contemporary techniques used to determine the intrinsic value of an equity security, and show you how to successfully apply these techniques in both foreign and domestic markets. Unlike alternative works in this field, the Second Edition of Equity Asset Valuation clearly integrates finance and accounting concepts into the discussion-providing the evenness of subject matter treatment, consistency of tation, and continuity of topic coverage that is so critical to the learning process. Addresses essential issues in this arena, including the equity valuation process, discounted dividend valuation, free cash flow valuation, and residual income valuation Each author brings his own unique experiences and perspectives to the equity analysis process Distills the kwledge, skills, and abilities you need to succeed in today's fast-paced financial environment Companion Workbook also available Valuable for classroom study, self-study, and general reference, this book contains clear, example-driven coverage of many of today's most important valuation issues.
- Author BiographyJERALD E. PINTO, PHD, CFA, is Director, Curri-culum Projects, in the Education Division at CFA Institute. Before coming to the CFA Institute in 2002, he consulted to corporations, foundations, and partnerships in investment planning, portfolio analysis, valuation, and quantitative analysis. Pinto also worked in the investment and banking industries in New York and taught finance at NYU's Stern School of Business. He holds an MBA from Baruch College, a PhD in finance from the Stern School, and is a member of CFA Virginia. ELAINE HENRY, PHD, CFA, is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at the University of Miami, where she teaches courses in accounting, financial statement analysis, and valuation. After working in corporate finance at Lehman Brothers, strategy consulting at McKinsey & Company, and corporate banking at Citibank, she obtained a PhD from Rutgers University where she majored in accounting and minored in finance. THOMAS R. ROBINSON, PHD, CFA, CPA, CFP, is Managing Director of the Education Division at CFA Institute. He joined the CFA Institute as head of educational content in 2007 from the University of Miami, where he was an associate professor of accounting and director of the Master of Professional Accounting Program. Robinson was also concurrently managing director of a private wealth investment advisory firm. He was active locally and nationally with CFA Institute prior to joining the staff. JOHN D. STOWE, PHD, CFA, is O'Bleness Chair Professor of Finance at Ohio University. He previously served as Head of Curriculum Development and Director of Exam Development at the CFA Institute. Stowe has also been professor of finance and associate dean at the University of Missouri-Columbia, where he taught investments and corporate finance. Stowe has won several teaching awards and has published frequently in academic and professional journals in finance. He is also coauthor of a college-level textbook in corporate finance. Stowe earned his BA from Centenary College and his PhD in economics from the University of Houston. He obtained his CFA charter in 1995.
- Author(s)Elaine Henry,Jerald E. Pinto,John D. Stowe,Thomas R. Robinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCFA Institute Investment Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width177 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Foreword byAbby Cohen
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.