All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEquity Flex Options is a practical guide showing how E-FLEX options can reduce the market impact of the sale or purchase of a large block of stock, repurchase stock for the account of its corporate issuer, and help manage potential risk.
- Author BiographyFrank J. Fabozzi is a financial consultant, the editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management, and Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management.
- Author(s)Clifford J Weber,Gary L. Gastineau,James J. Angel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/01/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.