All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionNo animal has captured the human imagination quite like the horse, depicted in cave drawings thousands of years ago through countless rendering in paint, clay, ink, even film. In his first book, award-winning photographer Tim Flach's quest to document the horse has resulted in Equus, an intensely moving look at an animal--as a solitary subject and en masse, from the air and from underwater--whose history is so powerfully linked to our own. This highly successful book, originally published in 2008, is w available in a new, more affordable format. From exquisite Arabians in the Royal Yards of the United Arab Emirates to the purebred Icelandic horses in their glacial habitat; from the soulful gaze of a single horse's lash-lined eye, to the thundering majesty of thousands of mustangs racing across the plains of Utah, Equus provides an amazing and unique insight into the physical dynamics and spirit of the horse.
- Author BiographyTim Flach is a graduate of Central Saint Martins in London, where he studied photography. He spent 20 years as a successful advertising photographer before turning to more personal work, garnering much press and many awards along the way.
- Author(s)Tim Flach
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width203 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.