All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionEran Shakine works in different media: painting, drawing, sculpture and site-specific public art. This book introduces as his subjects artists, architects, fashion designers, scenes from the world of museums and art, as well as a series of John and Yoko (John Lenn and Yoko O).
- Author BiographyNuit Banai is professor in the Department of Visual and Critical Studies at Tufts University s School of the Museum of Fine Arts. Her writings have appeared in Artforum, Art Papers, Art Journal, Frieze, and Time Out New York.
- Author(s)Nuit Banai
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.