All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday is THE day! How long have the ghosts of your past been haunting you? Why should you pay for the rest of your life for mir indiscretions or momentary lapses in judgment? The fact is you may t have to! Bet you dollars to donuts that the only difference between you and people without a criminal record is the simple fact that you were... Unlucky Eugh To Have Been Caught Anyone with a half a brain realizes that we have all made mistakes which the law considers criminal. But here's the good news there are laws in every state and territory in the United States that allow some types of criminal violations to be erased or hidden... FOREVER! Amazingly very few practicing attorneys kw about them. That's when I realized that many people needed to kw about these remedies and so I decided to research and write Erasing Your Criminal Background Legally: The Ultimate Guide to Second Chances. If you (or someone you love) has this problem...you'd do well to grab this book.
- Author BiographyAs a licensed attorney, Daniel Hall used the legal remedies described in this book to assist clients with erasing or hiding arrests and/or convictions for minor offenses. The difference it has made in their lives amazes him. For example, he saw military careers blossom, professional licenses granted, and overseas employment gained all because he was able to help tidy up minor criminal blemishes in the lives of otherwise upstanding and law-abiding citizens. What Daniel Hall is saying is there may be a way for you to chase off the skeletons in your closet that have long haunted you. The law in many U.S. jurisdictions recognizes the need to grant clean slates and second chances. Daniel Hall has organized and detailed those laws in this book to give you a fighting chance to get your life back.
- Author(s)Daniel Hall Esq,Sarah Greenberg
- Date of Publication18/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.