All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurious You On Your Way is w available in a Spanish/English bilingual edition, Eres curioso todo el tiempo! It s the perfect send off for children and children at heart entering a new phase of life. Follow George in classic scenes from his original books by Margret and H.A. Rey as he provides words of congratualtions and encouragement! This edition features English and Spanish text set in different colors for ease of readability.
- Author BiographyHans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he studied philology and natural science at the University of Hamburg. He then married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in many languages, including French, German, Japanese, Afrikaans, and Norwegian. Additional Curious George books followed, as well as such other favorites as CECILY G. AND THE NINE MONKEYS and FIND THE CONSTELLATIONS.
- Author(s)H A Rey
- PublisherHmh Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCurious George 8x8
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintHmh Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width213 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.