All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternationally rewned author and speaker in the field of self-development, Dr. WayneW.Dyer has written a book just for kids. Beautifully illustrated, Incredible You uses simple, uplifting rhymes to give kids their own tools for creating happiness.Sample text: Pretend you are what you want to be, make a picture in your mind so you will see that what you want can come true... if you believe it in your heart, it will come to you.
- Author BiographyAffectionately called the father of motivation by his fans, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer was an internationally renowned author, speaker, and pioneer in the field of self-development. Over the four decades of his career, he wrote more than 40 books (21 of which became New York Times bestsellers), created numerous audio programs and videos, and appeared on thousands of television and radio shows. His books Manifest Your Destiny, Wisdom of the Ages, There s a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem, and the New York Times bestsellers 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace, The Power of Intention, Inspiration, Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life, Excuses Begone!, Wishes Fulfilled, and I Can See Clearly Now were all featured as National Public Television specials.Wayne held a doctorate in educational counseling from Wayne State University, had been an associate professor at St. John s University in New York, and honored a lifetime commitment to learning and finding the Higher Self. In 2015, he left his body, returning to Infinite Source to embark on his next adventure.Website: www.DrWayneDyer.com
- Author(s)Dr Wayne W Dyer
- PublisherHay House
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width268 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melanie Siegel
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.