All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 2 of Eric Clapton, Day by Day covers 1983 through to 2013, listing all of Clapton's tour dates, set lists, recording sessions, and guest appearances for that period, along with quotes and narrative from engineers, producers, and musicians who were involved. Where possible, entries for recording sessions, as well as live recordings, list all accompanying musicians and the studio locations, plus the songs that were released and those that remained in the vault. Volume 2 details major events of the last few decades, such as the ARMS shows, which saw the three Yardbirds guitarists - Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page - onstage together for the first time since the sixties. It looks at the Cream reformation shows of 2005, with all the ups and downs associated with that reunion. In the last decade, Clapton has revisited his past on several occasions, and in 2008, he reunited with his Blind Faith band mate, Stevie Winwood. The remarkable musical chemistry between the two was obvious to fans, and the Clapton/Winwood relationship has been revived several times since. The book also covers Clapton's well-publicised Crossroads guitar festivals, which have been well received by fans and critics. The year 2013 marks the 50th anniversary of his performing career.
- Author BiographyMARC ROBERTY (London) is an award-nominated author, music journalist, and music historian. Roberty's articles have been featured in Guitarist magazine, Rolling Stone, Mojo, The Financial Times, The Independent, Where's Eric, and Best (France). Roberty also did film and audio research for Eric Clapton Anthology, a documentary.
- Author(s)Marc Roberty
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleDay-By-Day
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBackbeat Books
- Content NoteHeavily Illustrated
- Weight1810 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.