All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis original collection gathers the finest woodcuts of one of the most creative and prolific English artists of the early 20th century. Ranging from the religious to the erotic, featured designs include images inspired by The Song of Songs, The Canterbury Tales, and the four Gospels. A feast for the eyes and an important and accessible reference.
- Author BiographyEric Gill (1882 - 1940) was a British sculptor, typeface designer, stonecutter and printmaker, who was associated with the Arts and Crafts movement.
- Author(s)Eric Gill
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width222 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Berona
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.