All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster patissier and baker to the stars Eric Lanlard returns with a gorgeous new book crammed with deliciously achievable recipes for the perfect afteron tea. With 90 recipes for sweet and savoury treats, this book contains all the cakes, pastries, tarts and biscuits you could wish for, from Gruyere Eclairs to Pistachio and Rosewater Scones. In addition, menu ideas offer the perfect combination of flavours for your afteron tea. Whether you're throwing a lavish tea party or simply looking for that perfect Coffee Cake recipe, this is the must-have afteron tea cookbook.
- Author BiographyEric Lanlard, Master Patissier and twice winner of the prestigious Continental Patissier of the Year at the British Baking Awards, has earned himself an international reputation for superlative baked creations for an impressive A-list clientele. He is, according to Vanity Fair magazine, 'one of the best patissiers in the world'. Having trained in France, Eric moved to London where, aged 22, he became Head Pastry Chef for Albert and Michel Roux. He stayed there for five years before launching his own business, Cake Boy, a destination cafe, cake emporium and cookery school based in London. Eric also creates afternoon teas for luxury hotels and travel brands worldwide. Eric is an experienced TV presenter and has presented four series for Channel 4's Glamour Puds and Baking Mad with Eric Lanlard, and is a regular guest on TV shows including Great British Bake Off and Masterchef: The Professionals. He is co-author of Cox Cookies & Cake (Mitchell Beazley) and author of Master Cakes (Hamlyn), Home Bake, Tart It Up!, Chocolat, Totally Chocolate and Couture Cupcakes (Mitchell Beazley).
- Author(s)Eric Lanlard
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Weight1056 g
- Width241 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.