All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a big day for Eric, the day of the bike race. His knapsack packed, Eric rides to Emily's for a picnic near the finish. But what's that splashing in the river? A very wet bike racer! Who's that sobbing by the street sign? A lost rider! Eric pauses to aid wayward bike racers with useful items from his knapsack, but will he be late to see the finish? The cheers of a crowd surprise Eric, but where oh where is Emily? Eric's Big Day is a colourful adventure on wheels for children aged 4-8. Full of fun and authentic cycling flavour, you and your children will enjoy this lighthearted tale of a boy who helps others and finds himself a winner, all while simply meeting a friend for a picnic. Beautifully illustrated with colour drawings.
- Author BiographyRod Waters is a writer and illustrator based in London and has worked with The Folio Society, The Spectator, The Independent, Nelson Thornes, The N.H.S., The Tower of London, Virgin Atlantic, Clifton Nurseries, The Surveyor, and MJ Magazine. He holds a Guinness World Record for cycling between Paris and London in just over 14 hours in 1997.
- Author(s)Rod Waters
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width195 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.