All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
About this product
- DescriptionNurse Erin Bruns is compelled to leave the clinic for a medical mission. But challenges erupt including her estranged father and w issues regarding her background. When Doctor Tyler Kendrick is hired, he is promised and insists on a full, experienced staff since he kws what can happen without one, as he harbors a secret deep inside. Can Erin overcome more family turmoil and can Ty surrender control of his career plans when they take an unexpected turn? Will Ty and Erin be able to let go and let God, to have a relationship?
- Author BiographyPam has been a member of Romance Writers of America, has worked as a medical technologist in a hospital laboratory, and is certified as a spiritual director. When not writing, Pam enjoys traveling, music and reading. She lives with her husband in Iowa.
- Author(s)Pamela Harstad
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.