All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative overview serves as a comprehensive resource on Eritrea's history, politics, ecomy, society, and culture. * Numerous photographs and illustrations of types of vegetation and population distribution * Includes maps of Eritrea physiography, drainage, and transhumance paths * A glossary of local terms * An antated bibliography
- Author BiographyMussie Tesfagiorgis G., PhD, is a researcher in African environmental and political history.
- Author(s)Mussie Tesfagiorgis G.
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleNations in Focus
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note80
- Weight1111 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.