All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, the three hard-to-get volumes kwn as The Ernest Holmes Papers will be published in one volume. Transcripts of talks that Ernest Holmes gave over his career, THE ERNEST HOLMES PAPERS contains Holmes's wisdom on prayer, life, prosperity and God. Used by thousands of spiritual students around the world in previous editions, this first-ever omnibus edition will contain a new introduction from Dr. Kenn Gordon, spiritual leader of the Centres for Spiritual Living. The three volumes that are being included in this one volume are The Philosophy of Ernest Holmes, Anatomy of Healing Prayer and Ideas of Power.
- Author BiographyErnest Holmes (1887 1960) was the founder of the Religious Science movement, now known as the Centers for Spiritual Living, with hundreds of spiritual centers around the world. He was a uniquely gifted scholar with a vast command of the world s religions, as well as psychology, philosophy, science, and the arts. His many inspirational books include The Science of Mind, This Thing Called You, and A New Design for Living. Edited by George P Bendall.
- Author(s)Ernest Holmes
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.