All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionErnie: A Photographer's Memoir was first published by a small Santa Barbara press in 1985. By all accounts, Ernie was a phemen, selling an estimated 100,000 copies. Photographer Tony Mendoza had captured the mercurial character of that irascible, self-possessed, utterly lovable cat, telling the curiously moving story of their relationship in the voices of both himself and Ernie. Our beautifully produced hardcover edition of this classic tale is poised to charm legions of new readers. Featuring never-before-published pictures, and a few more private thoughts from Ernie himself, Ernie is sure to steal hearts all over again.
- Author BiographyTony Mendoza is the author of five books and has received numerous awards including three National Endowment for the Arts Photography Fellowships and a Guggenheim Photography Fellowship. His photographs are in major museum collections, including the MOMA and the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art. He lives in Ohio and teaches photography at Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Tony Mendoza
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication08/03/2001
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date10/12/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width206 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.