All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShould be a bedside reader for every author, composer, singer, critic, or layman interested in music. -- Critic's Choice An accomplished composer, pianist, writer, and teacher presents an easy and entertaining guide for players at all levels of expertise. Ernst Bacon offers valuable tips on working, listening, and playing habits in five sections that cover The Performer, The Learner, The Player and Writer, The Observer, and Technically Speaking. This edition features an informative Introduction by virtuoso pianist and professor Sara Davis Buechner.
- Author(s)Ernst Bacon
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction bySara Davis Buechner
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.