All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis catalogue assembles about 140 photographic works, dating from 1908 to 1938, and presents examples of all genres in which Kirchner worked: from nudes, studio scenes and portraits, to landscapes and object photographs. In his work we see an interdependency of photography and visual arts, represented here by his inventories of paintings and sculptures supplemented by his photographs. Although Kirchner did t consider himself a photographic artist, he did extensively exploit the possibilities of the medium of photography.
- Author BiographyThorsten Sadowsky is the director at Kirchner Museum Davos, Switzerland.
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication10/08/2016
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Content Note142
- Weight1184 g
- Width218 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Ernst Ludwig Kirchner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.