All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTissue diagsis in surgical pathology is the most important determinant of patient outcomes in oncology and other medical conditions. An appropriate diagsis of a tumor correctly determines the necessary therapy for that patient. Error Reduction and Prevention in Surgical Pathology focuses on how errors happen, the best systems to detect errors and the best systems to prevent errors. As with any form of testing, the test cycle in surgical pathology can be divided into pre-analytic (collection and handling of specimens), analytic (the actual determination of disease or other diagstic information) and post-analytic (generation of reports and distribution). Error can occur anywhere in the process and all of these steps must be performed optimally so that the correct diagsis is made and delivered. Error Reduction and Prevention in Surgical Pathology serves as an essential guide to a successfully managed laboratory and contains all relevant information needed to manage patients and deliver the best diagsis.
- Author BiographyRaouf E. Nakhleh, MD Professor of Pathology Mayo Clinic Florida Jacksonville, Florida USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRaouf E. Nakhleh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.