All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- Description<b>Now in paperback, a riveting installment in an action-packed series.</b> Students and staff at H.I.V.E.--the Higher Institute of Villaius Education--are horrified to discover that Dr. Nero has been captured by the forces of H.O.P.E.--the Hostile Operative Prosecution Executive--the world's newest and most ruthlessly efficient security force. Otto decides that the only way to find Nero and the truth behind the lies is to escape H.I.V.E. But he's also struggling with some newfound abilities: Can he really unconsciously interface with computers without physical contact? And if he can, what exactly do his new powers mean? In his search for answers, Otto must flee H.I.V.E., and take the risks that come with being a rogue agent. Then he just has to break into MI6.....
- Author BiographyMark Walden</b> spent a decade as a video game designer and producer before becoming a fulltime writer and father. He has a BA in English Literature and an MA in Twentieth Century Literature, Film, and Television, both from Newcastle University. He lives with his family in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Mark Walden
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleH.I.V.E.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Weight240 g
- Width131 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.