All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung people today are tech-savvy, confident, and positive. They are also stressed, anxious, and depressed. One in four young adults between the ages of 18 and 24 has a diagsable mental illness, and the number is growing. So what is the problem and how can we help?
- Author BiographyAmbra Watkins is an expert in organizational change management and training who lived and worked in Northern Africa and has traveled extensively in Europe, South America, and the Middle East. She has her master s degree in rhetoric and writing and her Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. Ambra is the author of a historical book, The Birth, Being and Burning of Worumbo Mill, and more than twenty-five magazine and newspaper articles. Ambra lives with her family in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Ambra Watkins
- PublisherMorgan James Faith
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleMorgan James Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Faith
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.