All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Landons are in the Caribbean, in Virgin Islands National Park, to figure out what is destroying the coral reefs and causing the hawksbill sea turtle to disappear. Jack and Ashley find themselves hopelessly entangled in the mysterious life of Forrest Winthrop IV, the adopted son of a U.S. diplomat. Why is he so anxious to save an island woman named Cimmaron? What secret do they share? Follow the action to Jumbie Bay and see what the full moon reveals.
- Author(s)Alane Ferguson,Gloria Skurzynski
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication14/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMysteries in Our National Parks (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Notemaps
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.