About this product
- DescriptionThe gripping third instalment in Alexander Gordon Smith's epic series about Furnace, a terrifying underground prison for teenagers - w with the bestselling US cover. We had one last shot at freedom and we failed. This time our punishment will be much worse than before, because in the bloodstained laboratories beneath Furnace lies the horrific truth behind the warden's plans. Down here, monsters are made. I'm changing - something evil is being pumped into my veins. How can I escape when the darkness is inside me? Action-packed, gritty and gruesome - this is the perfect read for thrill-hungry teenagers.
- Author BiographyAlexander Gordon Smith is the author of the Escape from Furnace series, as well as The Inventors (shortlisted for the Wow Factor competition) and The Inventors and the City of Stolen Souls. He has also written a number of non-fiction books, as well as hundreds of articles for various magazines. He is the founder of Egg Box Publishing, an independent press that promotes talented new writers and poets. He co-owns a production company, Fear Driven Films. He lives in Norwich.
- Author(s)Alexander Gordon Smith
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight216 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest Agefrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.