All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second book in Alexander Gordon Smith's -holds-barred teen series, where the terror has only just begun - w with the bestselling US cover. We thought we'd made it, we thought we were free. But we should have kwn there was way out of Furnace. All we did was slip deeper into the guts of the prison: into solitary confinement, where the real nightmares live - the warden, the Wheezers, and something much, much worse. The clock's ticking. Because if we don't escape soon they will turn us into freaks - like them. Forever. In the darkness of the hole your worst nightmares come to life...Action-packed, gritty and gruesome - this is the perfect read for thrill-hungry teenagers.
- Author BiographyAlexander Gordon Smith is the author of the terrifying Furnace series, as well as The Inventors (shortlisted for the Wow Factor competition) and The Inventors and the City of Stolen Souls. He has also written a number of non-fiction books, as well as hundreds of articles for various magazines. He is the founder of Egg Box Publishing, an independent press that promotes talented new writers and poets, and is the co-owner of Fear Driven Films. He lives in Norwich.
- Author(s)Alexander Gordon Smith
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight195 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.