All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRomantic suspense amid the chaos of a world at war. The year is 1940. As England braces for invasion and the German army overruns Europe, two American sisters in Paris risk their lives to save a downed British airman from Nazi arrest. Linda Rossiter and Elear Masson soon realize the price they may pay when they read this omius public tice: All persons harbouring English soldiers must deliver same to the nearest Kommandantur t later than 20 October 1940. Those persons who continue to harbour Englishmen after this date without having tified the authorities will be shot. On Christmas Eve, the Gestapo sets a trap, and death is only a step behind the two American women.
- Author BiographyCAROLYN HART(Oklahoma City, OK) is the winner of multiple Agatha, Anthony, and Macavity Awards. She is a cofounder of Sisters in Crime. Her prolific career has included the enduring Death on Demand series as well as the Henrie O and Bailey Ruth books. In 2007, she received the Lifetime Achievement Award at Malice Domestic. She has published fifty mystery novels, includingDead, White and Blue(Berkeley Prime Crime, May 2013), the latest installment of the Death on Demand series.Visit her online at www.carolynhart.com and www.facebook.com/AuthorCarolynHart.
- Author(s)Carolyn Hart
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCarolyn Hart Classics
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.