All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensive and detailed analysis compares Paul with the author of 4 Ezra against the background of Sanders's portrayal of early Judaism. 4 Ezra and Paul would seem to have one significant point in common: their common displacement from the covenantal 'pattern of religion' which was so prevalent in Early Judaism. It is from this perspective that Longenecker undertakes his comparison.
- Author BiographyBruce Longenecker is Lecturer in New Testament Studies at St Andrews University, Scotland.
- Author(s)Bruce W. Longenecker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBloomsbury Academic Collections: Biblical Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight637 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.