All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour Ph.D. candidates in various fields of science discover a group of facts that society does t kw about. When the group makes these facts kwn, however, this gets the attention of certain powers that are keeping society in the dark about these facts in order to control it. What happens when the power of kwledge comes against the powers of the world?
- Author BiographyIsn't it funny how one thing sometimes ends up being something you never intended? Look at Silly Putty, the adhesive on Post-It notes, penicillin, all of these are things that the person started out trying to achieve one thing and ended up in a completely different place. Such is the case with this novel. I was born and raised in a small town in Southern Illinois that is fairly close to Missouri. I now live in Missouri and I guess the show me attitude of that state has always been with me. I have a very inquisitive mind and am very skeptical to boot. This isn't necessarily a bad thing because when I am introduced to something that either I don't understand and/or it interests me I research it thoroughly until I understand it, get to the bottom of it or either prove or disprove it to myself. The interesting thing is, once, through research, I prove something to myself I'm locked onto it and I hold onto it until scientifically it is proven to me otherwise. I never intended to write this novel. The topic began as a simple research project for myself and through my various life experiences I began to see how events and philosophies in life could be related...and a story began to form. So, here it is. I hope your journey reading it is as enjoyable for you as it was for me researching and writing it. In case you're interested, after undergraduate and grad school I worked in the 4-state area of Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Indiana. As I said I'm back in Missouri where I am a personal trainer. I am married and have two children. I enjoy exercising (of course), movies, researching (especially ancient cultures), travel and just kicking back and doing nothing.
- Author(s)Forrest Boston
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.