Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionEspresso Yourself is the second book in the Romancing The Customer series. The series focuses on the principles of an an iconic business through a laser-like focus on the wants, needs and desires of a long lasting relationship with your customers. This book encourages businesses to: * Think about how their actions impact on customers' perceptions more than anything else they may do. * Understand the value of interrupting customer behavioural patterns. * Dare to be different and move the focus back on to the customer. Espresso Yourself highlights the dangers of corporate thinking and puts passion and enthusiasm for your brand and customers at the forefront.
- Author BiographyAngi Egan is rapidly becoming recognised as one of the most innovative retail specialists, having gained knowledge and experience through senior management positions in all aspects of retail.Based in the historic jewellery quarter in Birmingham, she works with businesses across the UK and internationally.
- Author(s)Angi Egan
- Date of Publication07/09/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleRomancing the Customer
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationEvesham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.