All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimes change. Techlogy changes. Menus change. And so the guidelines for men must be adjusted. That's why Esquire: The Rules is back, with all-new proclamations, restrictions, exhortations and nuggets of essential advice. From sex and women (Rule No. 870: Nobody makes a sex tape and comes out of it a winner) to drinking and dining (Rule No. 56: Saying Allow me without actually reaching for the bill does t suggest sincerity), work and leisure, and health and fitness, Esquire: The New Rules for Men defines the codes every successful man needs to live by w. And if all else fails, just remember Rule No. 88: No shaking hands in the men's room at work.
- Author BiographyEsquire is known for quality, innovation and its ability to create buzz. It's defined by its wit, authoritative voice and expert instruction for the curious and confident man. in addition to its US flagship, Esquire publishes 26 editions around the world.
- Author(s)Esquire Magazine
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHearst Communications
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width136 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.