All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's Essentials provide quick and easy access to critical information in a variety of different fields, ranging from the most basic to the most advanced. As its name implies, these concise, comprehensive study guides summarize the essentials of the field covered. Essentials are helpful when preparing for exams, doing homework and will remain a lasting reference source for students, teachers, and professionals. Spanish for Beginners reviews the fundamentals of the Spanish language, including basic pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, and sentence structure.
- Author(s)Sinagnam Et Al
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Weight140 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.