All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe many ramifications of Bach's comprehensive essay have been neatly explained and antated in a manner that makes the Essay a valuable reference work and an interesting venture in musical literature and history. The translator, William J. Mitchell, brought to his task a long standing familiarity with C. P. E. Bach.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Mitchell was a professor of music at Columbia University who specialized in the history of musical theory.
- Author(s)Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1948
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date08/01/2017
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWilliam J. Mitchell
- Translated byWilliam J. Mitchell
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.