All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of selected essays I wrote as an undergraduate student.
- Author BiographyAshley Ann Eubanks, born Ashley Ann Allee, is currently attending Arkansas Technical University, pursuant to a Master's of Arts in English. She is the mother of two girls, whom she humbly notes are the most beautiful girls in the world. She has been married for almost four years and credits her husband with being a muse at times. Eubanks learned to read and to write prior to ever entering kindergarten and spent her childhood reading everything in sight.
- Author(s)Ashley Ann Eubanks
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.